Young Living essential oils make unique gifts that are powerful, pleasant and can significantly affect the lives of the receiver in a positive way.
Financial Benefits of Young Living products as gifts
Become a Distributor and purchase products wholesale. Save ~24% off YL retail prices
Purchasing in the Essential Rewards program provides further savings in price of products, reduced shipping costs, and earning 10-25% back in points toward free products
Save your Essential Rewards points throughout the year to purchase Christmas gifts. You pay only for shipping, further reducing Christmas financial burden
Only pay shipping once: Drop ship your purchases to the gift recipients’ address
Attitude and Timing is Important: Use the Essential oils to make your Christmas experience a positive one. Wear or diffuse Christmas Spirit blend (orange, spruce, cinnamon) to help get you in a festive mood. Use the Stress Away blend when you feel yourself getting tense or agitated. Diffuse or wear the Abundance blend to attract abundance into your life. Start and finish your shopping early!
Tips for affordable essential oil gift giving:
Young Living items for every budget can be found in the regular and Seasonal Essential Holiday catalogues. Available online at www.youngliving.com or CAD catalog at https://bit.ly/holidaycatalogCAD USA Holiday catalog link https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/company/events/featured-events/holiday-launch-2020
Additional Gift Ideas beyond the current Seasonal Essential Catalogue:
Essential oil infused Personal Care products: With therapeutic quality essential oils, a tiny amount of exposure in an everyday personal care product such as Grapefruit lip balm, Lavender shampoo or Thieves soap, brings many positive effects. Young Living personal care products DO NOT contain harsh chemical ingredients. Liven up someone’s everyday routine with the gift of a unique essential oil infused personal care product. Your friends will be wildly enthusiastic the first time they try them!
Everyday Oils Kit: Contains Joy and Peace and Calming blends, as well as 8 other oils. YL #369503. A collection of ten 5 ml size Everyday Oils that can be used for every challenge in your life. The full kit makes an exceptional gift. Divide the kit up and give the 5 ml bottles as individuals or pairs: The combinations are endless …use your imagination
Lemon and Frankincense for someone dealing with grief. (may lift mood)
Peppermint and Thieves oil for the students (may promote mental clarity, and support the immune system)
Peace & Calming & Lemon oil for someone struggling with anger and frustration
Lavender and Frankincense: parent of a hyperactive child or new baby
Pan Away and Peppermint for someone dealing with occasional discomfort
Small gifts for teachers, bus drivers, colleagues or Stocking Stuffer ideas:
Roll on essential oils: ranging in price from $20 - $30 these handy blends make excellent powerful small gifts. Choices: *Valor (promote courage, confidence and self esteem), Tranquil (calm and relax body and mind), Rutavala (occasional lack of sleep, relaxation, rebalances energy).
Essential Lip Balms: Cinnamint, Lavender, or Grapefruit and New Vanilla Mint. Available in Xmas gift box set or individually. Nontoxic and moisturizing.
Young Living Bar Soaps (available via NFR ordering): Long lasting moisturizing or cleansing formulas in a variety of scents: Lavender- Rosewood (calming), Lemon Sandalwood (uplifting) Melaleuca Geranium (Support skin health) Morning Start (uplifting, energizing) Peppermint Cedarwood (energizing) Sacred Mountain (grounding, protecting) Thieves (immune supporting) Valor (courage confidence)
Young Living Shampoos and Conditioners: Lavender Mint, Copaiba Vanilla (exceptional quality with soothing essential oils)
Lavender Hand and Body Lotion: Best lotion I have ever used!
Bath and Shower Gel (Available via NFR ordering): Non scented base gel (combine with a bottle of essential oil or make your own bath gel formulas and give to friends) Morning Start (energizing), Dragon Time (calming, PMS) , Evening Peace or Lavender (relaxing)
Children and Babies: Seedlings line infused with oils that calm and relax children naturally
For the cook: Young Living essential oil cookbooks (YL #3947, and # 4369) paired with a bottle of any of the food flavouring oils Basil+, Cinnamon+, Black Pepper+
Diffusers: many different choices. Unique gift!
Essential oil infused Epsom salts: Make your own blends, pack in a pretty jar and wait to hear the positive feedback. Essential oil infused baths are very powerful!
Ningxia Juice singles: quick energy for the over tired mom or executive, the athletes, the weight conscious, and students.
Ningxia Nitro (available via NFR ordering): gift an entire box or add a couple to any other gift or in Xmas stocking. Supports healthy energy levels, and focus and concentration
Ningxia Zyng: a healthy alternative to toxic energy drinks. Add a couple of cans to any other gift
The Gift of Knowledge
From full textbooks to small pamphlets, to online education, your essential oil gifts can be paired with an educational tool. This site has many resources https://canada.discoverlsp.com/ Online education at www.carla-green.com Health Learning Centre
Suggested books/references (available at LSP Canada site)
Essential oil Pocket reference
Essential oil Quick Reference Guide
No Vet for my Pet
Surviving when Modern Medicine Fails
Tear off sheets:
No Vet for my Pet
Bottle cards (Variety available)
Pain, Stress, Vision, Ultimate Antiseptic
Thieves household cleaner
With a little effort you can reduce your holiday stress levels, find unique and affordable gifts and have “Scents”able Holiday!
Pain relief. It is not something we think about it until we really need it and then we are usually desperate and ready to settle for whatever works.
When this approach is not enough, we turn to prescription pain relieving medication provided by a doctor. This can include muscle relaxants, anti-anxiety drugs, anti-depressant drugs, stronger NSAIDS such as Celebrex, or Opiod based pain meds such as Fentanyl, Hydrocodone etc.
But what are the side effects of the OTC and prescription medications? There are many unpleasant side effects to Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) and pain-relieving drugs that include GI bleeds, heart attack, stroke and much more. From the first day of use, all NSAIDs increase the risk of gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, heart attack, and stroke. Opiod drugs can lead to addiction and more serious side effects.
If there was a natural way to provide effective pain relief, that was free of side effects would you consider using it? In the past 22 years of using and recommending Young Living essential oil products in my clinical practice, I have helped many people experience pain relief using natural methods. This approach includes supplements and topical products many of which are Health Canada approved as a Natural Health Product for pain relief. I have had patients pre joint replacement surgery, who had to discontinue their pain meds for 48 hours, discover that applying a Young Living product topically gave them equal pain relief as their medications.
Sulfurzyme Capsules: A combination of wolfberry and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), a naturally occurring organic form of dietary sulfur needed by our bodies every day, Being a calcium phosphate dissolver, MSM helps in breaking up the unhealthy calcium deposits in the body that are the root cause of degenerative diseases. (Miracle of MSM book https://bit.ly/miraclemsm Dr Stanley Jacob, Dr Ronald Lawrence)
Sulfurzyme® is Health Canada approved to help to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, and is a source of antioxidants that help protect the cells against free radicals.
Start with 2 capsules twice a day and increase by 1 capsule twice a day until you experience the relief you are looking for. Can take with or between meals. Each person is different in what dose they need to produce pain relief
*Case history: One of my patients, mid 50’s had osteo arthritis in her hands so severe, that some mornings she could not button up her shirt. She took 2 capsules Sulfurzyme twice a day for 2.5 months (1 bottle) with no improvement. When she ramped up her dose, she found that 5 capsules twice a day provided such relief, that she did not have pain or stiffness in her hands in the morning and her other joint symptoms improved greatly.
Cool Azul Pain Cream 100 gm: Rub on painful area as needed. Watch this 2 minute video on the science of Cool Azul http://bit.ly/coolazulpain Young Living's Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches associated with simple backache, lumbago, strains and sprains (involving muscles, tendons and/or ligaments) and arthritis. This plant-based formula combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil with the exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend. With two powerful, synergistic active ingredients, this cream provides pain-relieving benefits in two ways: methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect. If you need relief without synthetic ingredients, Young Living's Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream is the answer and is Health Canada registered!
Provide the nutritional building blocks for your body to do its job
Ningxia Red liquid Supplement: https://ningxiared.com/ NingXia Red® is a delicious supplement that contains whole Ningxia wolfberry puree; a super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices; natural stevia, grape seed, and pure vanilla extracts; and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils. NingXia Red provides a whole-body nutrient infusion. As it contains no additional sugar it is safe for those with blood sugar issues. Ningxia Red contains fruits that have high levels of antioxidants and a wide variety of nutrients that are necessary for optimal function and repair of your body. It is excellent to support cardiovascular health, cognitive and eye health. Many people report improved energy as well.
Ningxia Wolfberry Nutrient Summary:
* Case Histories:
Yours in health,
- High Quality Omega 3 Fatty Acid (Fish oil or Plant based Omega3): Every cell in your body relies on Omega 3 fatty acids to function properly. Your cell walls need to be pliable and allow nutrients in, toxins out and receptors to accept messages from hormones etc. Without Omega 3 supplements, these functions are impaired, and malfunction can occur in the nervous system, endocrine system, internal organs, skin etc.
IF your heart is beating you should be taking Omega 3!
- Vitamin D3: Research has shown that vitamin D significantly reduces death rate from all causes. Vitamin D deficiency is implicated in most of the diseases of modern civilization. Vitamin D regulates the expression of more about 3,000 genes throughout your body, including ones that influence your immune system to attack and destroy bacteria and viruses. Vitamin D3 is an inexpensive supplement. 5000 IU per day is recommended adult dose.
***Young Living OmegaGize3 contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Vit D3 and bioidentical CoQ10 (essential for heart health) Looking for a vegan Omega 3 option, Young Living Mindwise.
- High Quality Whole food Antioxidant: Antioxidants are compounds that help prevent free-radical damage. They reduce oxidative damage or “rusting” of tissue. Antioxidants have been shown to play an important role in disease prevention. Our favorite choice is Ningxia Red Juice. 2 oz or more per day is recommended.
- Digestive enzymes: take with every meal. MANY people are deficient in digestives enzymes, including children. Enzymes are needed to properly break down and assimilate our food. Results are usually felt quickly. Our favorite choice is Young Living Essentialzyme4 (Mightyzymes for children).
- Probiotics or friendly bacteria: These are VITAL to our immune system, and are depleted by many things (antibiotics, stress, processed food etc) Our favorite choice is Young Living Life 9 Probiotic or Mightypro probiotic (for adults or children, powder form). If you are avoiding dairy choose Mightypro. (Myth: Yogurt is NOT a good source of probiotics- low concentration, high sugar, dairy often not tolerated by many).
- Complex multi-nutrient
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Complex Vitamin B
- Greens formula
- Complex Multi Nutrient: My preferred product is Young Living Master Formula. Master Formula is a full spectrum, multi-vitamin and multi-mineral complex that helps support general health and well-being. By utilizing a Synergistic Suspension Isolation process – SSI Technology – ingredients are delivered in three distinct delivery forms, each chosen for their complimentary properties. Collectively, these ingredients provide a premium, synergistic complex to support your body.
Each pre-packaged sachet contains 1 liquid capsule, 1 caplet, and 2 capsules. The ideal mix of vitamins and minerals for adults, this high-quality complex is the perfect combination of multi-nutrients that support biological functions, playing a key role in the maintenance of good health.
The benefits of Master Formula are all-encompassing. It helps support a healthy immune system, maintains healthy bones, hair, nails and skin, while having a positive effect on energy metabolism, tissue formation, blood cell maintenance, cognitive function, muscle formation and so much more.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) Young Living option Sulfurzyme. A combination of wolfberry and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), a naturally occurring organic form of dietary sulfur needed by our bodies every day, Sulfurzyme® helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, and is a source of antioxidants that help protect the cells against free radicals. The benefits of the Sulfurzyme supplement include:
Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.Helps to relieve the pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.Source of antioxidants that help fight and protect the cells against free radicals, helping reduce oxidative cell damage.
- Vitamin B complex: Young Living option Super B. Super B is a comprehensive multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex containing all eight essential, energy-boosting B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12). It features Orgen-FA®, a natural folate source derived from lemon peels and methylcobalamin, a more bioavailable source of B12. Combined with Nutmeg essential oil and bioavailable chelated minerals such as magnesium, manganese, selenium, and zinc, Super B not only assists in maintaining healthy energy levels, but it also supports the normal function of the immune system, helps protect against oxidative stress caused by free radicals and much more. B vitamins are essential to our health and well-being, and each B vitamin performs a unique and separate function in the body. They must be replenished daily, since they are not stored in the body.
- Greens formula: Young Living MultiGreens™ is a nutritious chlorophyll formula designed to boost vitality by working with the glandular, nervous, and circulatory systems. MultiGreens is made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and YLTG essential oils. This power packed supplement provides a daily source of greens that can be used as a tool for energy to help get you through the day. MultiGreens helps to support proper liver function.It is a factor in the maintenance of good health.This unique supplement is a good source of antioxidants.It provides antioxidants that help fight and protect cells against/reduce free radicals as well as protects cells against the oxidative effect of and the cell damage caused by those free radicals. MultiGreens is a source of amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein in the body.In addition to its many other benefits, MultiGreens is also a helpful workout supplement.Whether you just want to feel your best or you are dealing with a chronic condition, it is imperative to provide your body with the core basic nutrition it needs to function and repair itself.Important, the information provided is for educational purposed only. It is not provided to diagnose, prescribe or treat any condition of the body. The information provided should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. If you have any concerns regarding this information, please consult your health care professional.
|Between June 1-5, 2020, enjoy 10% off select supplements to support your optimal health and well-being all summer long.|